This will be brief. Having posted with my iPad, I decided I should give my phone a try. It's an HTC Hero -- not the latest or the greatest, but still pretty good. Well, guess what? It's not a whole lot worse than the iPad. In fact, the wordfill feature seems to work even better. The phone does a good job suggesting words. I wish I had Swype installed. That would perhaps make this go a little quicker.
But, bottom line, if you feel you simply must post to your blog, and all you've got handy is your phone, you're in luck. The thing I really dig about this thing is that you can now carry around in your pocket a rather powerful little computer. Maybe it's not ideal, but it does work. In fact, I can imagine a time not too distant when one of these little devices is all we'll really need. We may not be there yet, but we're close.
Now, if I just had something to write about other than writing about writing on a smart phone!
No comments:
Post a Comment