I generally don't go in for these things, but when I saw this meme on my wife's blog (she got it from her cousin), I decided to give it a try. You type your name followed by "needs" in the Google search window and record the top ten results, along with your own commentary if you like.
1. Michael needs Mum. Well, doesn't everybody?
2. Michael needs a girlfriend. Don't think this one will go over too well with J.
3. Michael needs revenge after Sara. Maybe Sara's the girlfriend?
4. Michael needs a rest. Well, obviously, after Sara and all that revenge.
5. Michael needs strong father, nurturing mother. Those I already had.
6. Michael needs to find his place again. Yes, where the hell did that place of mine get to?
7. Michael needs a miracle. Hmm? Maybe there's something to this.
8. Michael needs help ... now! Okay, my wife has obviously rigged this thing.
9. Michael needs to learn how to celebrate. Celebrate what?
10. Michael needs toilet paper. You know, it's funny how accurate these things can be.
That last one reminds me about the time some of my friends and I decided to decorate my girlfriend's front lawn with several rolls of toilet paper. Now that was some celebration. But the girl's father was not impressed. He called my parents and suggested that what I needed was a strong father and a nurturing mum who would show me my place and get me some help right away. I think my Dad said that would take a miracle. Anyway, after going back over there and cleaning the place up, all I really needed was a rest. But that girl's name wasn't Sara, it was Sandy.
3 comments:
Very clever! And yes, I agree, I DON'T think J would think too highly of Sara .. or Sandy .. or whomever!
I just read this again, and it's still really funny!
This funny, I was just doing the same thing and came across this. Very funny when you think about it, and I just got out of a relationship with a girl named sarah.
Post a Comment